Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Still weaving

Its still been a few busy weeks for me at work - although the end of this month is when the last of the very tight deadlines have to be met so I have started planning for other projects. Most of which at the moment seem to involve cleaning and getting rid of years and years of accumulated stuff. I have managed to update the Soper Lane website though, which was very needed!

The frilled headdress experiments are going well. I've just handed over some samples to my colleague Elizabeth, to be taken to the seminar in Denmark at the end of this month. I was going to add an image of one of the samples on the loom, but I can't seem to upload at the moment. I'll try again later...

As always, medieval purses are an obsession, I love the fact that there are so many skills involved in each one. So, in between everything else I am trying to organise my various notes and sources - once and for all!

2 comments:

  1. hang in there! I'm looking forward to having some time in oh, December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't been able to work on things either last days, i don't know why exactly, but just can't seem to get anything done.

    BTW: i love the new sopor lane website! great job.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.