Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What I've been up to

Just a little 'update' post. I've been weaving like a mad woman - the gold plate finally arrived at the end of last week so the brocade is being finished. In between, a silk girdle has been woven and sent out (pics as soon as I get them downloaded from the camera) and an order of 16 metres of woven braid has been started. Oh, and a load of tassels!

The new loom is totally wonderful, I am a very happy chappy so far, and my hubby now has the task of seeing how much we can get it made for...

1 comment:

  1. I hope you plan to post detailed pics of the new loom, as well as what you are working on. I, too, have been busy stitching but am not ready to post yet. I'm sure your stuff will be lovely as usual and I am looking forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.