Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Autumn's on it's way.

Hello all and sorry about my lack of saying anything recently. I had set out with very Good Intentions, but somewhere along the line overdid it - it's very easy to think you're fine after major surgery and then the slightest thing puts you out. So, I really, really have to Slow Down. ( I am also still a bit in catch-up mode - back to the proper job full-time, and ending up feeling very tired at the end of a day still!)

The Richard III Society AGM went very well I think. Leicester is a nightmare to travel in, too many roadworks and one way systems, and goodness, I live in Leicestershire. It really is no wonder I never go into the city these days. It's far worse than it used to be. Even a portion of the Ricardians were late, as their coach was stuck going 'round and 'round. What a shame. Still, as always, it's particularly nice to show people who are especially interested in medieval history an area that they perhaps haven't even thought about.

Some of you may have noticed that I have opened an Etsy shop. I know that this can be a bit off-putting to those of you here in the UK as Etsy does have a real USA slant. However, you can at least now view the prices in pounds sterling when you are signed up! It is a good outlet for me for the time being, but I don't think it will be the long-term answer.

So, please do stop by and check what items I am including. I will be adding a range of items which can be used now - cufflinks, headbands, belts - that type of thing. Let's face it - those of you who something super-authentic usually know exactly what you want, and it is very rarely something I've already made and put into my shop ready-to-buy! ;)

However, those of you who like pretties and are looking for something unusual for the coming season, may just find something you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.