Friday, November 12, 2010

Ha! Got the pictures working

I've no idea if anyone else has had the same problem, but I haven't been able to add pictures to my blog since the editor changed - they've been uploading merrily to Picassa, but not linking to the blog, the editor just kept crashing. So, I finally figured out that I can go back (in settings) to the old editor, and now, pictures again! Phew!




So, above is just one of the pairs of cufflinks I've been creating for my Etsy shop. I was always pleased with this button design when I first figured it out, and they do work well as cufflinks!

I am a bit obsessed with cufflinks. I suppose it is because a cufflink really is 'just' button, and gives a good reason for all of the special hand-worked buttons to be used in modern dress.

Thanks to those of you checking in about my flu - It's still got a bit of a hold on me, let's face it, my immune system is low after two ops in quick succession, but it can't go on forever, can it?! Well, let's hope not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.