Friday, January 21, 2011

Another year....

Happy new year everyone! It has been some time since I updated, so I do apologise. I hope that the bad weather before the holidays here in the UK didn't adversely effect too many of you. (Or that the horrible conditions elsewhere now aren't!) We were snowed in for quite some time, and many holiday get-togethers were cancelled in the end. But it was pretty!

So, on to the New Year. I am not going to make a list of what I want to achieve, or resolutions, or anything of the sort, as many do on their blogs. Last year's health spanner-in-the-works meant that quite a few things I had set out to do, did not get done. So instead, I am keeping realistic at the moment, pacing myself and trying to ensure that I enjoy what I am doing.

I have just recently started the first piece of weaving since my op. It is slow going, my abdomen isn't quite as comfortable as it could be while sat at the loom, and trust me to get in with something complicated right off the bat - some Anglo-Saxon brocade! I think I may be a little insane. But, it is pretty, and working well.

Many thanks as well to those of you who have visited my Etsy shop. I hope to have my own shop up and running in a couple of months, but in the meantime, do remember you can contact me for any made-to-order items which aren't listed on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.