Thursday, June 23, 2011

Quiet perhaps, but still here

I know, terrible isn't it? I really should update more often. My biggest excuse? New keyboard. Still can't abide it, the keys don't feel right and I keep hitting the wrong one. I am sure I will get used to it eventually....

It has been a very busy few weeks for me actually. I have finished a set of frogs and matching cords, a plain tablet weave, a guitar strap in double faced weave, some artwork, been busy putting together some kits for the shop (going live shortly!) Girdle tassles, starting another brocaded band, working on the next dvd, writing an article and designing and quoting other things. And in between all of that I have even managed to find some time for mail art and even got out the sewing machine!

One of the things I recently worked on which has nothing to do with textiles but does have to do with drawing is this video - Beautiful Light.

I will also be updating my Facebook gallery next week. So, if you have 'liked' the page, please bear with me if there are alot of status reports. I will try not to re-arrange things too much, and apologise in advance! Part of this will of course mean more updates here, as I will hopefully have some quite nice photos of some of the items I have been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.