Monday, December 12, 2011

'Tis the season!

Wow, I'm sorry it has been an age since I last updated. I seem to have been running around like a slightly mad woman, and every time I think that I should update the blog, something else interferes. And so, before the month of December totally interferes with any more of my lists, I am updating!

It's been a month of writing articles and tutorials, planning, packing, and even making a few things...

Of course, for me as with so many of you, the holidays are a time for doing other things as well - not least making sure the house is clean enough for visitors - in other words - MOVE the thread from every room! Clear the supplies from the dining table! Move the loom to make space for the tree!

All of that is now done, and I have even started the baking. Every year, if I make nothing else, I make my grandmother's nut bread. And every year I stress about it, because I don't normally make bread. And every year I wonder why I only do this at Christmas, as it tastes lovely and I would do a much better job if I was had more practise!

I will be working on New Year's Day this year - I'll be on Create & Craft at 2pm - so if you are staying at home nursing a bit of a sore head, why not join me :-)

Thank you to every one who has supported me this year. I'm working on some really exciting projects that I am hoping to share in early 2012, and knowing that many of you are actually interested is a great thing.

I hope that you all have a lovely holiday season and a very happy and healthy 2012.


...right... Christmas cards next I think....

1 comment:

  1. Hooray, you're scheduled on Create & Craft!

    Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year and I'll be watching LIVE - I have booked for the time to be clear...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.