Monday, March 26, 2012

Summer is icumen in !

Goodness, what wonderful weather we are having here in the UK at the moment! Summer in March. Will it last? Though a big part of me hopes so (hey, I'm getting older - my joints enjoy the sun, haha!) the fact that everything is so dry does concern me. Is this how 1976 started I wonder, I must say I don't remember that - just the hot summer, although I do remember snow in late April of 1979... :-)

It has been a really busy few weeks for me. Thanks to all of you who tuned in for my Create & Craft show on the 10th, another fun show! (At the moment, a repeat is scheduled for midnight on the 1st April if you want to watch it) Then, on the 18th, I was the Olympia with Create & Craft. That seemed a busy show, but I have to admit I wasn't able to enjoy the day as much as I may have otherwise, as I was doing all of my travelling in one day. I did think the Olympia was a bit dark though....

So many of you have been getting in touch about the board I have used on recent shows for braiding. Well, we are nearing completion....



More info coming very soon!

Other news - in case you don't follow my Facebook page - I have been featured in This month's Popular Crafts in their Artist Spotlight section. If you want to know a little bit more about me, then here's the place to find out.


And, we are nearing completion of the next DVD title - Making Frogs & Fancies. Watch this space....

5 comments:

  1. Such a fascinating and interesting article Gina. Thank you. Great selection of photographs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that your work (and you) are being spread around the media. A great thing for passamenterie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. carnt wait for the new dvd
    hugs chrissy 0
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. When are you going to write the book to accompany the DVDs?
    And, don't forget tassels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite alot is already written, but I need a publisher... know any? ;)
    Tassels is next, don't worry about that!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.